AYP Dine and DevelopmentDate: June 2, 2015Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
222 The Alley
Aiken, SC 29801
Guest Speaker Amy D. Kilpatrick will be returning to present a session titled: The "IN Crowd"™
Amy is the Co-Founder of Nspired Networking Enterprises, LLC and Award-winning Executive Director with BNI, will be sharing how to become more efficient and effective in your networking efforts by presenting The “IN Crowd”™. This presentation is an excerpt from the comprehensive training program, The Nspired Networker™. This training focuses on the development of strategic alliances, conversion of clients into referral sources, and innovative marketing techniques to increase referral opportunities.
Questions To Think About:
- Would you like your dollars that are allocated to marketing and training to be spent more efficiently?
- Would you like your marketing to be more effective?
- Would you like your referral partners to know exactly which potential customers you need to be talking to?
- Would you like to outflank your competition - even those with larger budgets?
- If your answers to these questions are "YES" then The “IN Crowd”™ presentation is for YOU!
To learn more about Amy D. Kilpatrick and Nspired, visit www.nspirednetworking.com
This Seminar is FREE for AYP Members.
(Food & Drinks on your own)
Limited to 25 guests RSVP Here by Thursday, May 28th.