Business Booster - How to Create a High Performing Team – Using StandOut – from the Marcus Buckingham CompanyDate: April 12, 2017Time: 8:30 am - 10:00 am
121 Richland Ave. E.
Aiken, SC 29801
Spring is not only a great time for cleaning, but it is a great time to give your business a bit of a boost. The Aiken Chamber of Commerce will host a series of three small business workshops for its members in April. The Business Booster workshops are a benefit of Aiken Chamber membership and are offered at no-cost, but registration is required.
How to Create a High Performing Team – Using StandOut – from the Marcus Buckingham Company
Presented by Lisa Tharp-Bernard, VP, HR Nuclear & Environment and MS Talent Management, AECOM
StandOut is a strengths-based learning experience that will teach leaders how to know their people, focus their people and engage their people to accelerate engagement and fuel performance. The interactive workshop will help participants:
- Discover what the world’s greatest managers do differently.
- Shift mindsets to see things through the lens of strengths.
- Identify and leverage strengths at work, for themselves and their teams.
- Experience the power of frequent, forward-focused conversations.
- Master tools and techniques that address engagement and performance to help teams thrive.