SCORE Workshop: Payroll Taxes, Resquirements and Tips for Small BusinessDate: August 25, 2017Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
121 Richland Avenue, East
Aiken, SC 29801
Payroll Taxes, Requirements, and Tips for Small Business- Aiken
When your business is ready to grow, are you going to hire employees or contractors? Do you know the difference between the two? Do you understand your reporting and filing requirements?
The workshop will cover:
- keeping accurate wage records
- reporting new hires, resident aliens, and non-resident aliens
- social security, medicare, and tax withholding
- federal and state unemployment taxes
- self-employment taxes
- differences between contractors and employees
- IRS Forms SS8, 1099, and 1096
This workshop is for new businesses or small businesses ready to hire employees or contractors. It is also appropriate as an update on the requirements for small business.
Presented by the Staff of: