Women in BusinessDate: March 21, 2018Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
3000 Reserve Club Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
It’s a Man’s World . . . Or Is It?
Do you wonder if you will ever feel totally successful in your career? It’s often difficult to reconcile how much work you put in and yet aren’t getting ahead fast enough. It’s time to learn how to define what success is for you and go for it. Liz Stewart, President of Stewart and Associates, Inc., will share her experiences and lessons learned from 15 years as a corporate executive with Xerox and 34 years as an entrepreneur and owner of a successful national consulting firm.
You will learn to:
- Focus on the things you can control
- Develop a mindset to be a promotable woman
- Define your personal meaning of success
- Be influential through negotiation and compromise
- Build a real support group and use it
- Know your value and own it
This will be a fast-paced, interactive program that can help you overcome career challenges.