Director of Program Services
September 13, 2017
Company Overview: The Cumbee Center provides free, confidential services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, professional training, community education, and awareness events designed to prevent violence and enhance safety for 6 counties.
135 Lancaster Street
PO Box 1293
Aiken, SC 29802
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Director of Program Services will oversee all programs and activities that directly relate to the missions and goals of the organization. This person will:
- provide direct supervision to counseling staff, case managers/victim advocates, shelter manager, and volunteer coordinator to ensure a high level of competence in program performance and client services.
- plan the delivery of overall programs and activities in accordance with mission and goals of the agency.
- in consultation with the Executive Director, will recruit, select, and train well-qualified program staff to work in direct victim service programs and perform personnel evaluations for all staff under direct supervision
- will serve as a case manager/victim advocate as needed
- participate in speaking engagements, workshops, and seminars representing the agency in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Human Services
Must have previous experience in Victim Service Agency
To Apply for this position:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.