Director of Sales
February 13, 2018
Hospitality Leader seeking outgoing, energetic Director of Sales. Industry:
Hospitality Website: www.namanhotels.com
2897 Whiskey Rd.
Aiken, SC 29803
Holiday Inn Express - Aiken, seeks a dynamic, highly motivated, well-spoken, and experienced Director of Sales & Marketing to join their team! The Director of Sales & Marketing will lead the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing plans that maximize profitability for the hotel in order to achieve budgeted revenue and market share goals.
Must have strong written and communication skills. Must have the ability to work effectively both independently and as a team. Must have hospitality experience. Must have extensive knowledge of sales procedures associated with the hotel industry, hotel brand experience is a plus. Must have the ability to be a strong team leader.
Naman Hotels, a leader in Hospitality, offers competitive pay, Medical and Dental, paid vacation, excellant bonus plan, and travel benefits.
Dutes to include, but not limited to:
- Direct the hotel in the development, implementation and achievement of their annual business and market plan objectives.
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance relating to the execution of marketing and sales functions.
- Capitalize on all brand specific marketing, sales programs and resources
- Actively participate in the sales process via customer meetings, entertainment and attendance at client and other relevant industry events
- Direct the solicitation efforts of the sales staff through effective oral and written communication while providing strategic direction of rate, date and space commitments for group, transient and revenue management of the property.
- Direct the efforts to improve potential from various existing and new markets
- Assist in the development of strategic revenue management plans within the hotel to include; rate development, group target rates and ceilings, and space utilization policies through the review of competitive data, demand analysis, and market mix management.
- Oversee and maximize revenue contribution from major distribution channels. (ie, GDS, Internet, brand national sales offices, RFP sites)
- Complete all brand required Director of Sales training as required by the franchisor
- Ensure effective utilization of all sales related systems such as STSR, Opera, and brand web site.
Skills/Keywords: Sales, Hospitality
To Apply for this position:
Go to Indeed.com and apply online, or company website NamanHotels.com