February 6, 2018
Company Overview: Hotel in Aiken
2897 Whiskey Rd
Aiken, SC 29803
A Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas.
• Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment.
• Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry.
• Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
• Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
Who will I be Workiing for?
Naman Hotels, a leader in the Hospitality Business. Holiday Inn Express, an upscale brand by IHG.
Award Winning, 3-Year Old Hotel
Medical & Dental
1 Week Paid Vacation
Discounted Hotel Stays at IHG Properties
Handyman Experience, Guest Service, Hotel Experience helpful
Compensation: Based On Experience
To Apply for this position:
Go to www.namanhotels.com. Apply online or in person